Test ads 03/04/2017

Husband Wife Sarcastic Fight...

Marriage is the ultimate bond between two partners. You made a vow to love one another for better or for worse, but sometimes things become strained.... However it becomes very funny sometimes.

here are some really funny husband wife tussles...

Here is number: 1

Transcript: 

Husband: Call ambulance, fast!!! I am having heart attack....
Wife (took his phone): Quick! tell me your password!
Husband: Its ok! I am feeling better now!!!...

_________________________________________________________________
Here is number: 2


Transcript: 
Husband: I am not wearing any underwear....!!!
Wife: I'll buy you some tomorrow....
_________________________________________________________________
Here is number:  3


Transcript: 
Wife: I feel horrible; I look old fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.
Husband: Your eyesight is damn perfect !!!....


for latest sarcastic jokes like us on facebook: www.facebook.com/sarcasticironicridicule

Previous
Next Post »